STEPS TO ENSURE A SAFE WORSHIP SPACE AS WE REGATHER
We want everyone attending worship service at FBC to be assured that appropriate steps are being taken to help ensure a safe worship experience. We are committed to following state & federal guidelines related to churches for in-person worship services.
These guidelines include the following:
- If you are experiencing signs of illness, have been sick, or have been exposed, please stay home. We request that you follow CDC guidelines, especially concerning exposure and quarantine timeframes.
- Everyone is asked to maintain proper social distancing of six feet (6') from the people not in your household. Please do not hug or shake hands.
- Stay home if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; or have traveled internationally; or have traveled to a domestic hot spot.
- We URGE the use of face coverings, particularly where social distancing is difficult to maintain, i.e. some Sunday School classrooms and hallways. Masks will be available in ADULT classrooms.
- Anyone whose temperature exceeds 100°F is asked to stay at home.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use at or near all points of entry. Please use!
- All “front line” volunteers (ushers, greeters, security), worship leaders, tech team and staff will be screened with a no-touch thermometer prior to service. If termperature exceeds 100.4°F, they will be excused from serving that day.
- Sanitation protocols will be followed between and/or after each service each week.
- All coffee stations are closed.
- Offering plates will not be passed, but will be located in the Foyer and Welcome Center.
- Greeters, ushers, and security are instructed to maintain social distancing guidelines. They are not to approach guests, but to greet verbally (no handshakes or hugs at this time).
- "Front-line volunteers" (ushers, greeters, security) will be instructed to wear a mask any time they are moving or in contact with others.
- Doors will be propped open whenever possible, or ushers will hold doors open to minimize multiple contacts with door handles.
Providing and maintaining a safe & healthy environment for our worshippers is a high priority for our staff and church leadership. Thank you for your cooperation related to these guidelines.