Schedule for Regathering
- SUNDAY, MAY 24 - 10:45 AM - FBC Livestream Worship
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 27 - 6:30 PM - Business Meeting in the Sanctuary and Youth Bible Study/Worship in the Annex
- SUNDAY, MAY 31 - 10:45 AM - FBC Livestream Worship & High School Graduate Recognition Service
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3 - 6:30 PM - Youth Bible Study/Worship in the Annex
- SUNDAY, JUNE 7 - 11:00 AM - IN-HOUSE Sanctuary Worship Service resumes. Reservations for this service will be taken from Monday, June 1 @ 8:00 AM until Thursday, June 4 @ 4:00 PM by calling the Church Office. See below for directions on making reservations.*
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10 - 6:30 PM - Adult Bible Study resumes in the Sanctuary. No childcare or children’s activities. Children may accompany parents.
- SUNDAY, JUNE 14 - 11:00 AM - Sanctuary Worship Service - Reservations for this service will be taken from Monday, June 8 @ 8:00 AM until Thursday, June 11 @ 4:00 PM by calling the Church Office. (See below) If reservation requests for the previous Sunday dictate a need for a second service, Worship Service times will be 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM, and notice will be given on FBC’s Facebook page and website.
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17 - 6:30 AM - Adult Bible Study in the Sanctuary - No childcare or children’s activities. Children may accompany parents.
*HOW TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICES - We will be utilizing reservations due to social distancing recommendations. This will help ensure that no one is turned away at the door because capacity room has been reached. Reservations should be made between 8:00 AM on Monday until 4:00 PM on Thursday for the coming Sunday’s Morning Worship Service. Reservations will be received by phone in the Church Office (662-286-2208). When Sanctuary seating is filled (approximately 110 seats), overflow reservations for the Rubel House Annex will be accepted until that is full (30 seats). No childcare or Children’s Church. Children may accompany parents in family worship. Please include children in count when making reservations.
This schedule will likely continue, depending on state guidelines, until Sunday, August 2 when the new church year begins.
DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.